The experience may look a little different in this new normal, but we hope it will feel the same; ultimately, it will still be our people caring for you and delivering the same attention to detail and personalised service that you are used to, but for now the only way you are able to visit Beckside Bar or Let it Brew is by making a reservation, we have tried to make this process as simple as possible.
In order to create a contactless dining experience we have created an online booking reservation option for Beckside Bar and Let it Brew.
- Using the Book a Table please select from the drop down list the area you wish to visit.
- Please input the number of people. We are limited by Government guidelines to the number of people who are allowed to socialise together. We ask that you make a reservation for no more than six people (including children) within your group.
- Select the date and time you wish to visit
- Let it Brew 10am to 5pm daily
- Beckside Bar 3pm to 10pm Monday to Thursday
- Beckside Bar noon to 10pm Friday to Sunday
- Fill in your details as prompted.
- If you have any allergies we need to know about please use the comment section to tell us about them.
- Hit the 'Send' button