CHEF DE PARTIE
JOB TITLE: Chef de Partie SALARY & BENEFITS: Competitive salary – dependant on experience WORKING HOURS: Full time & Part time – 20 to 40 hours per week
THE ROLE: We are looking for a talented and passionate Chef de Partie to join our Kitchen team, and support the Head Chef/Sous Chef with creating amazing food.
- Takes care of daily food preparation and duties assigned through the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
- Coordinates daily tasks with the Sous Chef
- Responsible to supervise junior chefs or commis
- Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality always
- Ensure highest levels of guest satisfaction, quality, operating and food costs on an ongoing basis
- Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation
- Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards
- Ensure effective communication between staff by maintaining a secure and friendly working environment
- Responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils
- Ability to produce own work in accordance with a deadline and to assist and encourage others in achieving this aim
- Carry out any other duties as required by management.
- Excellent culinary skills
- To be self-motivated and show a willingness to learn
- To have a flair and enthusiasm to produce new and exciting dishes.
- An ability to lead & support other members of the catering team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
Are you the chef de Partie we are looking for?
Please upload your CV, and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.