JOB TITLE: Housekeeper
SALARY & BENEFITS: Dependant on experience
WORKING HOURS: Full time – 40 hours per week
START DATE: Immediately
THE ROLE: A Housekeeper will ensure standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness are maintained throughout the hotel.
THE CANDIDATE: The successful candidates for the Housekeeping position will need to be a professional individual. You will be required to be a trustworthy, presentable employee with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task
• Passionate about delivering an outstanding service
Responsibilities and Duties
Key Responsibilities to include:-
• To clean and maintain all guests and public rooms to the protocol
• To clean the reception, bar and public toilets to the protocol.
• To assist in the cleaning and maintaining of the pool and leisure facilities to a protocol
• To assist with all aspects of linen use and storage.
• To assist with restocking/refilling and maintaining trolleys, boxes and cleaning equipment.
• To know and observe all Health and Safety regulations related to the job.
• To assist with the running/use of cleaning rota and job sheets.
• To inform reception/management immediately of any maintenance problems you.
• To carry out any reasonable requests made by your Head of Department or by any other.
Qualifications and Skills
Experience essential for the role:
- Previous experience as a Housekeeper, preferably within a hotel but not essential
- Ability to multi-task
- Passionate about delivering an outstanding service
competitive salary plus tips
In addition to this you will enjoy an annual leave entitlement of 28 days paid leave
Job Type: Full-time
Are you the Housekeeper we are looking for? If YES, then upload your CV, and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps.